No products in the cart.
Last but not least, our Landscape Calendar is finally ready! We’ve already told you about our Toronto Calendar and our Pelee Island Calendar, but I’ve also whipped up a travel-landscapey-seascapey-winter-tree calendar to round out this year’s set.
Like the rest of our calendars this year it measures 5×7 inches and each month features a 5×5 photograph that you can trim and frame. It’s professionally printed on the same matte photo paper as the rest of our photographs so they’re high quality and they come with both a front and back cover so they’re perfect for gift giving.
There’s lots of different ways you can display them too, here’s some of our favourites:
- perched on a mini desktop easel or plate stand
- pinned to an inspiration board
- with a magnet on the fridge
- hung on the wall with a clip
- or my favourite, placed in a standard size 5×7 inch frame with the glass removed so you can still write on it
- frame, easels, and clips not included
Ok… I know I said that this is our last calendar to share with you for the year, but we’ve again done wall calendars through Magcloud. All the same images as these, so stay tuned, hopefully in the next few weeks we’ll have some photos to show them off.