We’ve come to the end of our Simple Christmas Series. Now it’s time for you to start thinking about what Christmas truly means for you. Like us, it could be about good food and good company. Maybe it’s about your religious beliefs. Or maybe it’s about family or rejuvenation. Whatever it is, this will be your ultimate goal for the holidays. Use it as your litmus test to help decide if something is truly inline with what you want, or if it’s just what someone else wants of you.
The first year will be the hardest. But try it once, you can always go back to what you’ve always done next year.
What’s your favourite way to simplify your holidays? What do you find the hardest? What’s your biggest stress of the season?
ALL SIMPLE CHRISTMAS POSTS
- A Simple Christmas – Getting Festive
- A Simple Christmas – Christmas Parties
- A Simple Christmas – Trimmings
- A Simple Christmas – Feasting
- A Simple Christmas – Family
- A Simple Christmas – Gifts
- A Simple Christmas – How to Simplify Your Christmas