We’ve been busily getting together our 2014 calendars over the past few weeks and we’re finally ready to start sharing them with you! This year’s calendars measure 5×7 inches and each month includes a 5×5 photograph that you can trim off and frame. They’re professionally printed on the same matte photo paper as the rest of our photographs so they’re high quality and they come with both a front and back cover so they’re perfect for gift giving.
Our Toronto Calendar is filled with urban, architectural, scenic, and travel photographs from my recent visit there in September.
Printing our 2014 calendars on loose, 5×7 pages gives you lots of choice for how to display them. Here’s a few of our favourites:
- perched on a mini desktop easel or plate stand
- pinned to an inspiration board
- with a magnet on the fridge
- hung on the wall with a clip
- or my favourite, placed in a standard size 5×7 inch frame with the glass removed so you can still write on it
- frame, easels, and clips not included
And because our Toronto calendar is printed when it’s ordered, instead of having a huge print run of them done all at once in advance, we can also change the language to whatever you need, just let us know.
Which month from this calendar is your favourite?
Stay tuned for our Pelee Island and fine art landscape calendars! Happy Thanksgiving!