Our 2015 landscape calendar is finally ready! I’ve been pouring over the images for the past few weeks but these are the twelve that I’ve settled on:
This year’s calendar is the same format as they have been for the past few years – it measures 5×7 inches and each month features a 5×5 photograph that you can trim and frame. It’s professionally printed on the same matte photo paper as the rest of our photographs so they’re high quality and they come with both a front and back cover so they’re perfect for gift giving.
There’s lots of different ways you can display them too, here’s some of our favourites:
- perched on a mini desktop easel or plate stand
- pinned to an inspiration board
- with a magnet on the fridge
- hung on the wall with a clip
- or my favourite, placed in a standard size 5×7 inch frame with the glass removed so you can still write on it frame, easels, and clips not included
You can get yours in our photography shop. Where do you like to keep your calendar? On or desk or fridge? Or do you prefer to trim and frame the photographs right away?