I can’t believe it’s this time of year again, but our 2016 calendar is waiting for you in our shop! Here’s a look at the images I’ve chosen for each month:
This year’s calendar is the same unbound format we’ve been doing for a while now – it measures 5×7 inches and each month features a 5×5 photograph that you can trim off and frame. It’s professionally printed on the same matte photo paper as many of our other photographs so they’re high quality and come with both a front and back cover so they’re perfect for gift giving.
There’s lots of different ways you can display them too, here’s some of our favourites:
- perched on a mini desktop easel or plate stand
- pinned to an inspiration board
- with a magnet on the fridge
- hung on the wall with a clip
- or my favourite, placed in a standard size 5×7 inch frame with the glass removed so you can still write on it frame, easels, and clips not included
Our 2016 landscape calendar features 12 peaceful landscape, seascape, and impressionist photographs.
- 14 unbound pages, including a front and back cover which make it a great gift
- 5×7 inches, with 5×5 inch photographs, just trim and frame
- Space for notes
You will receive the calendar only, frames, easels, and display stands are not included.
And because our landscape calendar is printed when it’s ordered, instead of having a huge print run of them done all at once in advance, we can also change the language to whatever you need, just let us know.
Where do you keep your calendars? In your kitchen, your office, or someplace else?