I struggle with blog writing. And I struggle even more with writing about myself instead of just writing about my work. But I’d like to start including more personal posts on our blog, whether it’s just more Friday Frivolities, notes about what we’ve been up to outside the studio, or just whatever else inspires me.
Let’s kick things off with five things you probably didn’t know about me:
- I haven’t owned a television in years so most pop culture references are lost on me.
- I’d rather go to bed early than go to an event where I won’t know anyone.
- My family calls me Jennie.
- I doubt my photographic abilities. Daily.
- Two years ago I fell off my bicycle and took seven stitches to my chin, because that’s what you do when you’re 35.
4 thoughts on “5 Things you Probably Didn’t Know About Me”
You inspire me Jen!
Love your blog idea. Can I steal it?
Absolutely! And if you have any other suggestions, send them my way.
Dont ever doubt your talent- it is fabulous!