I’ve got exciting news! My photographs just got easier for you to hang – we now offer my images on wrapped canvas! Here’s a few we’ve had made up so you can see how beautiful and simple they are:
You may have seen a sneak preview of my London Landmarks canvas wall art at last year’s London Fringe Festival, in this home staged by Cheryl Trudell, hanging at Starbucks earlier this year, or maybe you’ve popped by the Art Etc Gallery Shop at the Art Gallery of Burlington.
So What is Canvas Wall Art?
Here’s how our awesome lab makes your canvases:
- First our lab prints directly onto UV coated satin finish canvas to cut down on glare and prevent fading
- Then they wrap it around a solid block base to make it more durable than standard, open backed wrapped canvases
- The back is covered with black mat board and saw tooth hangers are attached so you can hang it as soon as it arrives
Canvas Sizes + Availability
- Wrapped canvases are available in 16×20, 20×24, 24×30, and 30×40 inch sizes
- All size canvases are 1 1/2 inches thick
- They are available right now for all open edition photographs in our shop, if you’re interested in having a limited edition image printed on canvas then send us an email and we’ll make one up for you
So what do you think? Have you seen my canvases live and in person? Do you like that they are ready to hang and don’t require framing? Or do you prefer photographs printed on paper and hung under glass?