I came across this fun and pretty gift tag tutorial by Marichelle and Ez over on Nice Package. These will be great for all kinds of gift-giving occasions and offer many possibilities for you to be creative. You can:
- photocopy your own photographs, shrinking or enlarging them as needed
- use baby pictures of the gift recipient
- cut out pretty paper or wallpaper scraps
- layer them for a luxurious effect
- add a magnet to the back and stick them on the fridge
- tie them to your package with an elegant piece of ribbon
You can watch the full video tutorial over on the Nice Package blog. Happy creating!