September always has me dreaming and planning for the rest of the year, and thinking about the year to come. Obviously it’s from all those years I spent in photo school, but that was TWENTY YEARS AGO. Am I an old dog that ain’t learning the new trick of planning for the new year in the new year?
So I started designing my beach calendar for next year and I thought, why not share the template with you?! Now you can download my DIY photo calendar template for 2019 and fill it full of your own images!
Have fun creating your own calendar in PhotoShop to share with friends, family, and clients! Make as many prints as you like, you can even fill it with your own art and sell it. At the end of each month the calendar can be trimmed off and your image will be ready for framing.
- 12 months plus two choices for a front cover so you can make a great gift
- 5×7 inches, with space for 5×5 inch images, just trim and frame
- Space for notes
- For best results have your calendar printed at a professional photo lab
Your DIY photo calendar template includes:
- 12 layered TIF files, one for each month of 2019
- 2 layered TIF files so you can choose which cover format you like best
- instructions in PDF format to help you add your images and change colours