Cocktails I’ve tried. I don’t even know where to begin.
I haven’t been much of an alcohol consumer over the past year or two, I have serious problems sleeping so I’ve practically banned the stuff from entering my body. It helps, but it’s definitely not the source of my sleeplessness.
Seriously. I don’t even know where to begin with this list. It’s as though there are so many choices that I can’t possibly choose a starting point. The thing is, I like things that are tasty, so I’ll try pretty much anything, once. Ok, let’s use the LCBO Cocktail Lounge
page as inspiration for this week’s list.
Cocktails I’ve Tried
- Classic Mojito
- Classic Margarita
- Rum and Cola
- Classic Caesar – This is the drink my Dad used to welcome me to the cottage
- Rye & Ginger
- Classic Pina Colada
- The Berry Mojito – Sipped on a Taverna balcony in Greece, overlooking the ocean I might add
- Classic Strawberry Daiquiri
- Golden (Tequila) Sunrise – And I do not want tequila mixed with orange juice ever again, thank you very much
- Fuzzy Navel
- Mudslide Martini
- Salty Dog
- Whiskey Sour – Here’s to you Florencie!
- Amaretto Sour
- Various Martinis
- Bloody Mary
- Summer Breeze
- White Russian
- Brown Cow
And now that I realize that this week’s list is embarrassingly long I think I’ll stop there.
Really, I’m not a lush.
And that’s this week’s instalment of The List Love Book Club
. Now it’s your turn to share with us your most favourite and least favourite cocktails in the comments section below.