I quite dislike the craziness this time of year brings. Don’t get me wrong, I thrive on the busyness of our business but it’s the little things that drive me bananas. Such as it now taking me over 20 minutes to drive to the grocery store instead of the usual ten, or that it’s slowly taking me longer to get out the door because I have to put more clothes on. Maybe that’s why December, January, and a little bit of February has me thinking a lot about minimalist living and reducing clutter.
- The Many Reasons We Rely Upon Our Clutter
- The No New Gifts Holiday Challenge
- Wanting to Want
- A Guide to Simple Holidays
- How to Enjoy a Clutter-free Day
- I Want to Give it All Away
Do you have plans for a simple holiday?