This minimalist modern artwork was captured in Port Bruce, Ontario, Canada on the shore of Lake Erie just minutes after the sunset. What I like best about photographing scenes like these is that I get to spend the most beautiful moments of the day standing alone on a quiet beach; it’s magical, inspiring, uplifting, and most of all seems really healthy for my soul. I am grateful for every day that I get to spend capturing the beauty of the world with my camera.
Part of my ongoing collection of seascape photographs.
8×10 edition of 100
11×14 edition of 50
16×20 edition of 25
24×30 edition of 10
– Location: Port Bruce, Ontario, Canada
– Images are UNMATTED and UNFRAMED so you can choose the perfect combination for your stylish space
– Photographs are professionally printed to make the very best images possible
Printing DetailsYour photograph will be professionally giclee printed on a traditional lustre paper to make the very best image possible. That means it will be made using an archival inkjet printer on paper with barely a hint of a sheen while still maintaining a lovely depth to the tones.
framingFraming is available for shipping to Canada and the continental USA.
- Perfect to give as gifts!
- Framed limited editions are unsigned, but don't worry, they'll still be counted as part of the edition
- Wired and ready to hang
- Lightweight, shatterproof, UV filtering plexiglass
- Protective paper backing
- Bumpers keep it in position on your wall
- Because frames are made to order they are final sale
- 8x10 inch prints have a 1.5 inch mat
- 11x14 inch prints have a 2.5 inch mat
- 16x20 inch prints have a 2.5 inch mat
- 24x30 inch prints have a 3 inch mat
- 8x10 inch prints have a 13x15 inch frame
- 11x14 inch prints have a 18x21 inch frame
- 16x20 inch prints have a 23x27 inch frame
- 24x30 inch prints have a 32x38 inch frame