Quebec art photograph of elegant old world apartments nestled among parkland as seen from Château Frontenac in the heart of Old Quebec City. Wouldn’t it be dreamy to live there?
Old Quebec Apartments is an easy way to show off your love of history and travel, while getting lost in all those tiny windows. It’s a delightful addition to any space but I particularly like it in a living room where I can meditate on what it must be like to live there, or in a bedroom where I can stare at it as I drift off to sleep.
– Location: Old Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
– Open edition prints keep my photographs affordable
– Images are UNMATTED and UNFRAMED so you can choose the perfect combination for your stylish space
– Photographs are professionally printed to make the very best images possible
Printing DetailsYour photograph will be professionally giclee printed on a gorgeous matte paper to make the very best image possible. That means it will be made using an archival inkjet printer on paper that maintains a lovely depth to the tones.
FramingFraming is available for shipping to Canada and the continental USA
- Wired and ready to hang
- Perfect to give as gifts!
- Lightweight, shatter-resistant, non-glare UV filtering acrylic for easy viewing
- Because frames are custom made they’re final sale
- 8x10 inch prints have a 12x14 inch frame
- 11x14 inch prints have a 17x20 inch frame
- 16x20 inch prints have a 22x26 inch frame
- 24x30 inch prints have a 31.5 x 37.5 inch frame
- 40x50 inch prints have a 47.5 x 57.5 inch frame
- 8x10 inch prints have a 1.5 inch mat
- 11x14 inch prints have a 2.5 inch mat
- 16x20 inch prints have a 2.5 inch mat
- 24x30 inch prints have a 3 inch mat
- 40x50 inch prints have a 3 inch mat