Isabelle doesn’t fancy herself an artist even though she loves to make things. When you pass by her window you can often hear her quietly singing, barely audible over the sound of her old sewing machine. She likes to take vintage clothes and update them to complement her eclectic style. In the summer you can smell her fresh baked pies wafting out onto the street, if you’re lucky she’ll even invite you in for a slice.
This green and white window picture will bring the smile of old-world European small town life to any room, though I find it especially nice as a medium size print in a powder room, guest bedroom, or hallway.
– Location: Old Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
– Open edition prints keep my photographs affordable
– Images are UNMATTED and UNFRAMED so you can choose the perfect combination for your stylish space
– Photographs are professionally printed to make the very best images possible
Printing DetailsYour photograph will be professionally giclee printed on a traditional lustre paper to make the very best image possible. That means it will be made using an archival inkjet printer on paper with barely a hint of a sheen while still maintaining a lovely depth to the tones.
framingFraming is available for shipping to Canada and the continental USA.
- Perfect to give as gifts!
- Wired and ready to hang
- Lightweight, shatterproof, UV filtering plexiglass
- Protective paper backing
- Bumpers keep it in position on your wall
- Because frames are made to order they are final sale
- 8x10 inch prints have a 1.5 inch mat
- 11x14 inch prints have a 2.5 inch mat
- 16x20 inch prints have a 2.5 inch mat
- 24x30 inch prints have a 3 inch mat
- 8x10 inch prints have a 13x15 inch frame
- 11x14 inch prints have a 18x21 inch frame
- 16x20 inch prints have a 23x27 inch frame
- 24x30 inch prints have a 32x38 inch frame