Winter beach art prints of a lifeguard station to help us to remember to see the quiet beauty of the season. The white snow and soft grey sky are soothing while the red of the lifeguard station gives a place to rest and meditate. Breathe in the crisp cool air, fill your lungs full, and exhale all that ails you.
The minimalism of Port Stanley #4 looks great as a large piece of art above a couch, on an accent wall in an office, or in an entry way to share your love for both hot and cold adventures.
– Location: Port Stanley, Ontario, Canada
– Open edition prints keep my photographs affordable
– Images are UNMATTED and UNFRAMED so you can choose the perfect combination for your stylish space
– Photographs are professionally printed to make the very best images possible
Printing DetailsYour photograph will be professionally giclee printed on a gorgeous matte paper to make the very best image possible. That means it will be made using an archival inkjet printer on paper that maintains a lovely depth to the tones.
FramingFraming is available for shipping to Canada and the continental USA
- Wired and ready to hang
- Perfect to give as gifts!
- Lightweight, shatter-resistant, non-glare UV filtering acrylic for easy viewing
- Because frames are custom made they’re final sale
- 8x10 inch prints have a 12x14 inch frame
- 11x14 inch prints have a 17x20 inch frame
- 16x20 inch prints have a 22x26 inch frame
- 24x30 inch prints have a 31.5 x 37.5 inch frame
- 40x50 inch prints have a 47.5 x 57.5 inch frame
- 8x10 inch prints have a 1.5 inch mat
- 11x14 inch prints have a 2.5 inch mat
- 16x20 inch prints have a 2.5 inch mat
- 24x30 inch prints have a 3 inch mat
- 40x50 inch prints have a 3 inch mat