Winter beach art prints of a lifeguard station to help us to remember to see the quiet beauty of the season. The white snow and soft grey sky are soothing while the red of the lifeguard station gives a place to rest and meditate. Breathe in the crisp cool air, fill your lungs full, and exhale all that ails you.
The minimalism of Port Stanley #4 looks great as a large piece of art above a couch, on an accent wall in an office, or in an entry way to share your love for both hot and cold adventures.
– Location: Port Stanley, Ontario, Canada
– Open edition prints keep my photographs affordable
– Images are UNMATTED and UNFRAMED so you can choose the perfect combination for your stylish space
– Photographs are professionally printed to make the very best images possible
Printing DetailsYour photograph will be professionally giclee printed on a traditional lustre paper to make the very best image possible. That means it will be made using an archival inkjet printer on paper with barely a hint of a sheen while still maintaining a lovely depth to the tones.
framingFraming is available for shipping to Canada and the continental USA.
- Perfect to give as gifts!
- Wired and ready to hang
- Lightweight, shatterproof, UV filtering plexiglass
- Protective paper backing
- Bumpers keep it in position on your wall
- Because frames are made to order they are final sale
- 8x10 inch prints have a 1.5 inch mat
- 11x14 inch prints have a 2.5 inch mat
- 16x20 inch prints have a 2.5 inch mat
- 24x30 inch prints have a 3 inch mat
- 8x10 inch prints have a 13x15 inch frame
- 11x14 inch prints have a 18x21 inch frame
- 16x20 inch prints have a 23x27 inch frame
- 24x30 inch prints have a 32x38 inch frame