Feeling sad that summer is coming to an end? Me too!
I’ve put together a collection of seven items for you to keep your home feeling those light, airy, summery vibes all year long!
- Blue Velvet Lindville Dog Bed from Alcorn Home
- Riley Tray, Large from Pure Salt
- Spring Shore, Modern Beach Art Print by Jennifer Squires
- Stripes on Stripes Ethiopian Bedcover – Blue & White from Spirited Cloth
- Sconset Round Waste Basket – White-Washed from Cailini Coastal
- Sea Salt & Blossoms Soy Wax Candle by Gilded Olive Apothecary
- Junior Classic White Hammock Chair Swing from Limbo Imports
For me, it’s all about the colour palette. I like bringing the outside in through light natural tones and materials, greenery and plants, art, woven baskets, and opening the curtains wide to let in as much light as possible.
Whether you’re feeling down that summer’s over or you’re happy to be spending more time indoors, discover more summery beach vibes in my shop!